Beeswax Candles

Beeswax candles offer a gentle honey scent, a beautiful golden flame, and the longest, cleanest burn of any candle.

Beeswax candles are completely non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-carcinogenic.  Unlike traditional paraffin wax candles (which contain trace amounts of many of the chemicals involved in the production of petrochemicals), beeswax candles burn so cleanly that they easily last 7-10 times longer then their identical sized paraffin counterparts.

With such a clean burn and no pollutants, beeswax candles do not leave behind soot marks on your ceiling or fill the air with any smoke whatsoever.  With a properly trimmed wick, beeswax candles are perfect for aroma therapy and people with allergies or environmental sensitivities.

One of the most frequently asked questions is “Do you scent your candles?” Here is why we don’t: Adding scents can cause soot when burned. Adding scents to candles is hard on the respiratory system and will make you sneeze. The only wax that is proven to be nontoxic is 100% Beeswax.